We are delighted that you are considering Knewton Global Schools Miri for your child’s education. Our admissions team will be happy to answer any questions you may have and further arrange for you to visit our campus. Call +6085-491 526 to reach us.
Apply & Take An
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Before you begin your application, you will need the following:
- A copy of student’s passport and IC details
- A copy of your student’s birth certificate
- A copy of parents’ passports and IC details
- A copy of student’s most current school report
- A copy of student’s medical certificate / immunization record
- Student’s most current passport sized photograph
Additional (Expatriate and non-sarawakian)
- A copy of student’s visa and / or dependent pass
- A copy of parents’ visa and / or dependent pass
- A copy of parents’ work permits
On initial contact with the parent/guardian, Admissions will determine the child’s age group and advise on space available.
If there is a waiting list, parent/guardian will have the option to submit the application form so that their child’s name can be added to the waiting list.
To gain admission into Knewton Global Schools, parents will need to complete the application form and submit this together with the required documents.
An entry assessment date and time will be scheduled once documents are complete.
The application fee will have to be paid latest on the assessment day itself.
If the assessment is successful, a Letter of Offer will be issued.
If the assessment is unsuccessful, the family will be notified to allow for alternative arrangements for future schooling, to be made. Students who fall into this category may re-apply the following year.
The acceptance form and enrolment documents must be returned before the student joins the school.
Knewton Global Schools do not refund any fees paid for admissions application and testing.